It’s Bigger, it’s Better, it’s the ultimate battle of all time.
Get ready to witness the “Battle of Thrones” this November!
The top 112 broadcasters from 4 different categories will battle it out to become the champions among India’s top broadcasters.
Tango’s India partners will nominate the best-performing broadcasters to participate in this event, involving 4 different categories (based on total diamonds received to date).
🛡Battle of Thrones categories🛡
Battle of Elites – 500K to 1M Diamonds – 32 Participants
Battle of Pros – 1M to 5M Diamonds – 32 Participants
Battle of Masters – 5M to 10M Diamonds – 32 Participants
Battle of Legends – 10M+ Diamonds – 16 Participants
🌟BATTLE OF ELITES: https://www.tango.me/tournaments/battle_of_thrones_elites
🌟BATTLE OF PROS: https://www.tango.me/tournaments/battle_of_thrones_pros
🌟BATTLE OF MASTERS: https://www.tango.me/tournaments/battle_of_thrones_masters
🌟BATTLE OF LEGENDS: https://www.tango.me/tournaments/battle_of_thrones_legends
|Battle Category||Reward||Partner Reward|
|Battle of Elites||Armani Watch||25k Coins|
|Battle of Pros||Apple Watch 8||50K Coins|
|Battle of Masters||iPhone 14||75K Coins|
|Battle of Legends||iPhone 14 Pro||100K Coins|
|Battle Category||Reward||Partner Reward|
|Battle of Elites||Designer Bag||10k Coins|
|Battle of Pros||Armani Watch||20k Coins|
|Battle of Masters||Apple watch 8||25k Coins|
|Battle of Legends||iPhone 14||50k Coins|
📝Tournament Rules & Guidelines📝
- The host’s internet connection must be working properly.
- Audio-mode streaming is not allowed in competition battles, participants must have the video turned ON.
- The host has to upload the battle poster on his or her Tango profile & feed 24 hours in advance.
- Rounds 1, 2, and will be 15-min Battles. Quarterfinals, Semifinals & Finals will be 30-min Battles.
- Giving yourself support via a second account, or an account that belongs to another participant, is strictly forbidden & participants involved will be disqualified from the Event.
- Participants who are late to a battle will be given 5 minutes to arrive. If they are unable to make it they will be disqualified and banned from future competitions.
- Broadcasters who fail to show up to the battle will be disqualified & the opponent wins by default.
- When the timer runs out, whoever wins the most Coins moves up a round for a chance to compete in the Finals!
- Tournament draws and battle times cannot be reshuffled once brackets are set and schedules are published.
- Partners are requested to send the screenshot of each battle’s final score to their respective partner manager.
- Make sure you and your opponents are following each other before the battle begins.
- For any questions feel free to speak to your partner managers directly.
- Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
- Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during any events or live streams.
- Tango holds the right to terminate the event and disqualify any abusive participants from the event.
- Any required changes can only be made after the Tango official’s approval only.
- Battle must be set to a 15/30 min timer accordingly. A battle of less than 15/30 min will be disqualified.
- All Tango battles are subject to short time extensions when lead changes occur towards the end of the battle. They cannot be switched off and are considered a part of tournament rules.
- Overtime extension adds 30 seconds to the duration of a battle.
- Overtime extension happens only if both these conditions are met:
- When the timer is at 00:00 and the battle is supposed to end
- The battle leader changed in the last 30 seconds of the battle
- An extension may happen an unlimited number of times in a single battle
- If a battle disconnects in the first 5 min – you can attempt to restart battle with the same participants in the same hour. After 5 min – The user who was at the lead at the time of disconnect wins unless the difference is under 5000 coins, then the battle will restart. If one side refuses to restart, it will be up to Tango management (case by case basis) to decide the winner within one business day.
Tango reserves the right to amend, remove, or otherwise change the rules, without further notice. Tango also reserves the right to make a judgment on cases not specifically covered by or that go against the rule book in order to preserve the spirit of fair competition.
Don’t want to miss Tango’s biggest tournament yet? Make sure you first download the Tango Live app either on a desktop or from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. While you’re at it, please keep checking our blog for even more updates, and follow us on Instagram for exclusive deals and important information!