Tango is a platform for creators, by creators. We here at Tango want everyone to be able to take their talent and transform it into a business that they can be proud of. To that end, Tango has partnered with a fantastic partner, Payoneer, to make it simple and hassle-free to turn your hard-earned diamonds into actual cash in your bank! Here’s how easy it is to hook up your Tango account to Payoneer!
- First head to redeem. Then click cash out.
Don’t worry that it says you have to already be connected to Payoneer in order to cash out. Clicking cash out will bring you to the Payoneer registration page.
Alternatively, you head directly to the Payoneer page in order to create an account directly with them.
- Fill in your personal details. It is important that this information is accurate and correct! Any information that is filled in incorrectly could potentially prevent you from being able to collect the money that is rightfully yours.
At the very bottom of the page you’ll fill in your personal cell phone number. After you click send code Payoneer will send you a security code via text message. Type that code into the verification code section of the sign up and then, once it has been approved, click next.
- In this section you create an actual account with a password and security question. Even though Payoneer’s security question will help most people who forget their password, it’s still a good idea to write it down and keep it in a safe place just to be certain.
You will also be asked to provide your Country of Residence and citizenship ID. Make sure you accurately fill everything in so you don’t have any problems with your government’s tax laws!
- Finally, the moment we’ve all been waiting for, your bank account information! This is the account that will receive your Tango earnings and generally has to be based in your country of citizenship.
In addition to getting this message from Payoneer, you should also have a confirmation email from them indicating that they are reviewing the site. Double-check your inbox to make sure that you have received this. If you’re not seeing it in your inbox, check your spam folder. If after 15 minutes nothing has arrived, contact the company right away.
Likely though, you will have received the email and it will look like this:
After you’ve opened the email click VERIFY MY EMAIL
Once your email has been verified Payoneer will begin the process of verifying your account. The good news is that this doesn’t require any work on your part – you just need to wait for them to finish. This will typically take no longer than 3 business days.
During the time that Payoneer is confirming your information make sure that you’re still checking your email – including your spam folder. Sometimes Payoneer will request follow-up information, things like proof of residency or additional bank account information.
- Once you have the confirmation you can go back to Cash Out in order to get your money.
If you see that Tango doesn’t immediately take you to your Payoneer account you can click Already Have a Payoneer Account? This will take you back to the Payoneer website.
Once there, enter your user email and password. Then click sign in.
- Congratulations! You’re ready to go with your Payoneer account now. You can now start receiving money from Tango straight to Payoneer.
Now your only decision is what to do with all your streaming earnings! Good luck!
We have a lot more information than just connecting your Tango account to Payoneer. If you’re looking for great tips about streaming, creating fantastic content, and earning money from your abilities, make sure to keep checking in at our blog. Additionally, make sure you’re also following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Common Payoneer FAQs
How long does it take to get money from Payoneer?
After you’ve received your confirmation email it will take between 2-5 business days for funds to reach your bank account. Within the United States, transfers take only 2-3 business days.
What’s the minimum amount I can withdraw from Payoneer?
The minimum withdrawal amount is $1.
Is my information secure with Payoneer?
Yes, your information is protected by a powerful encryption service, secured firewalls, and advanced anti-virus detection systems. Your personal information is so well protected and encrypted that even people within the company cannot access it.
Can I add more than one account?
Absolutely, click on Add New Account near the top of the Withdraw page. Additionally, you can also go to settings and then bank accounts and add a new account there.
What do I do if I made a mistake entering my bank account information?
At the moment you cannot edit bank details. Instead, you will need to add a new bank account with accurate information.