It’s happening, get ready to see tango’s biggest families go head to head in what is going to be the biggest and most exciting competition in the history of live streaming!
The top families. The most famous socialivers. The biggest gifters.
All together in one place, ready to discover who will be the champion that leads their family to victory…🏆🏆🏆
NOW is the moment for the tango Playoffs!🚀
Make some noise for the tango Playoffs!📣
The tango Playoffs will be a series of battles between tango’s most popular existing families. But before the battles even begin, the families must compete in the qualifying matches to earn their spot in the global live tournament!
🥊Qualifiers🥊: July 18-24
The qualifying matches will be a week of heavy competition between all the families on tango fighting hard to earn their place in the Playoffs.
How will the winner be made? By the end of the week, whoever has managed to get the most viewers will be given a spot. There are only 24 spots available!
So the dozens of tango families will have to fight hard to make sure that they are guaranteed a spot in the Playoffs so they can go for the win!
You can watch👀 and see the winners🏆!
Tap the leaderboard tab on the top of the page to see who the biggest socialivers are on tango. When you swipe to families, you can see the list of the top 24 families being updated in real-time, all the time.
Remember, the winners will be judged on the number of viewers only👀! Not diamonds and not followers. If you’re a family, your odds of getting the most viewers will go up if all your family members are spending each moment in live as much as possible.
📝Family Drafts📝: July 25-30
- On July 25 the top 24 families will be announced!
- Those families will have until July 30 to decide which streamer from their family will represent them in the live battles.
How can families select their streamer representative?
Each of the top 24 families have almost a week to select the family member who will participate in the live battles. We suggest to create an internal family tournament to let each member in your family compete for the honor of representing their family on the field – and ensure the most popular member is selected for better chances to win!
⚠️Important Note! Each family’s selected streamer will remain the participant in all Family Playoff battles. Family heads may also participate.
Finally, the moment is NOW! The battles will begin and over the next days the star socialivers will battle their way to the next rounds!
⚔️First Round⚔️: August 8-9
🥉Quarterfinals🥉: August 11-12
🥈Semifinals🥈: August 16
🥇Finals🥇: August 18
The star socialiver representing their family will be crowned live in front of the entire tango community!
The moment has come to determine who tops the family ranks!
And with the glory comes the prizes!
- Custom 3D Family Gift for One Month – available to all current members of the winning family (awarded 1 week after Tournament ends)
- Big Family Party & 4 Family Events
- Reserved spot in the next big event
- Custom 2D Family Gift for One Month – available to all current members of the winning family (awarded 1 week after Tournament ends)
- Family Party & 2 Family Events
- Reserved spot in next big event
- One Family Event
👉How to Prepare for your Battle
- Post on your feed promotional banner appointed to you to get as many viewers as possible
- Connect with your scheduled opponents in advance. Make sure you follow them and they follow you before the battle begins
- 15 minutes before the start of the battle, start a joint stream with your opponent
- Check the hardware, sound quality, and internet connection
- Decide between yourselves who will start
👉Participant Rules & Guidelines:
- Giving yourself support via a second account, or an account that belongs to another participant is strictly forbidden.
- Participants who are late to a battle will be given 10 minutes to arrive. If they are unable to make it they will be disqualified and banned from future competitions.
- Audio-only streaming is not allowed, participants must have video turned on although face masks are permitted.
- Make sure you and your opponents are following each other before the battle begins.
- For any questions feel free to speak to your VIP or community managers directly.
- Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
- Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during any events or live streams.
- Tango holds the right to terminate the event and disqualify any abusive participants from the event.
- Each family’s selected streamer will remain the participant in all Family Playoff battles. Family head may also participate.
- Matchups are selected at random and without tango’s intervention.
- Battle times are chosen in consideration of both opponents’ time zones.
- Tournament draws and battle times cannot be reshuffled once brackets are set and schedules are published.
- All Tango battles during the entire tournament must be set with a 30 min timer per each battle. A battle of less than 30 min will be disqualified.
- All Tango battles are subject to short time extensions when lead changes occur towards the end of the battle. They cannot be switched off and are considered a part of tournament rules.
- Overtime extension adds 20 seconds to the duration of a battle.
- Overtime extension happens only if both these conditions are met:
- When the timer is at 00:00 and the battle is supposed to end
- The battle leader changed in the last 20 seconds of the battle
- An extension may happen an unlimited number of times in a single battle
Don’t want to miss Tango’s biggest tournament yet? Make sure you first download the Tango Live app either on desktop or from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. While you’re at it, keep checking our blog for even more updates and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for exclusive deals and important information!