🌟NOW’S the Moment to unleash your inner Star Power and ignite your path towards fame and glory!🔥
Step into the spotlight and embrace fierce competition, boundless creativity, and endless possibilities.✨
Get ready to dazzle the world with your exceptional talent and make your mark as the very Best! ⭐
The stage is set, the energy is electric – let the exhilarating adventure begin! 🎉
🌼May 19 – 27🌼
🤔HOW WILL IT WORK?🤔
⌛Each battle is divided into 6 blocks of 5 minutes each.
🙆♀️Each performer gets 3 blocks of 5 minutes for their performance.
👨🎤Every participant has 5 minutes to perform and pass the turn to their opponent.
⭐Live Battles start May 19!
🗒️HOW TO QUALIFY?🗒️
⭐This Exclusive Tournament is by Invitation only, with Artists personally selected by Tango.
For those who weren’t selected, remember that there will be future opportunities to showcase your artistry and share your unique voice with the world!🎙️
Stay tuned for the exciting announcement of the participants before the Tournament begins!📢
🥁ROUND 1: May. 19 – 20
12 Battles, 30 Minutes Long, 2 Participants each Battle
🥁QUARTERFINALS: May. 23
6 Battles, 30 Minutes Long, 2 Participants each Battle
🥁SEMIFINALS: May. 25
3 Battles, 30 Minutes Long, 2 Participants each Battle
🥁FINALS: May. 27
1 Multi-battle of 3, 30 Minutes Long
😀GOOD TO KNOW😀
🔥Each participant has just 5 minutes to perform, then must stop and pass the turn to their opponent. You must switch between each other every 5 minutes. If any disruption to the flow or rules, Tango reserves the right to determine the winner💝
🔥Coins can be gifted to you and your opponents during the entire live battle.
🔥Make sure to invite your top fans and gifters to your battles and ask them to send you gifts to help support your win!
🚀Creators in each battle must compete to get the most Gifts from their supporters🎁
🚀At the end of the battle, whoever wins the most gifts moves up a round for a chance to compete in the Finals and be crowned as Best of Artist!👑
🚀Winners of each battle get a 10% Tango Winner’s Bonus, in addition to their Battle earnings!💎
🏆MASSIVE PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS!🏆
💎$500 Awarded in Tango Diamonds
🤩 Promoted Live Party with Tango’s Official Studio
🎗️Winners Ribbon in Profile
💎$250 Awarded in Tango Diamonds
🤩 Promoted Live Party with Ethan – Official Tango Creator
💎$100 Awarded in Tango Diamonds
🤩 Promoted Live Party with Ethan – Official Tango Creator
⚔️How to Prepare for Your Battle:
- Post on your feed a promotional banner appointed to you to get as many viewers as possible
- You do not need to start the battle yourself, it will start automatically
- 15 minutes before the start of the battle, go Live and check the hardware, sound quality, and internet connection
- The number of Participants, Rounds, Dates, and Battle duration time is set according to the Tournament Structure mentioned above.
- The battle must be set using the timer in the live-stream settings and in accordance with the minutes assigned for each Round, as mentioned above. A battle set for less than the required time will be disqualified.
- All Tango battles are subject to short time extensions when lead changes occur towards the end of the battle. They cannot be switched off and are considered a part of tournament rules.
- Overtime extension adds 30 seconds to the duration of a battle.
- Overtime extension happens only if both these conditions are met:
- When the timer is at 00:00, and the battle is supposed to end
- The battle leader changed in the last 30 seconds of the battle
- An extension may happen an unlimited number of times in a single battle
- If a battle disconnects in the first 5 min – you can attempt to restart the battle with the same participants in the same hour. After 5 min – The user who was at the lead at the time of disconnect wins unless the difference is under 5000 coins, then the battle will restart. If one side refuses to restart, it will be up to tango management (case by case basis) to decide the winner within one business day.
- Confirm your participation by replying to your invitation message!
- Tournament battle dates/times/matchups are scheduled in advance and subject to changes.
- Supporting & gifting yourself via a second account or an account that belongs to another participant is strictly forbidden.
- Participants who are late to a battle will be given 5 minutes to arrive. They will be disqualified and banned from future competitions if they cannot make it.
- Audio-only streaming is not allowed; participants must have video turned on, although face masks are permitted.
- Make sure you and your opponents follow each other before the battle begins.
- For any questions, please speak to your VIP or community managers directly.
- Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
- Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during events or live streams.
- Tango holds the right to terminate the event and disqualify any abusive participants from the event.
- Due to marketing purposes, only white-listed Creators who adhere to Tango guidelines with safe, non-adult content will be allowed to participate in the official event and win.
- Official Winners are subject to classification and qualifications under rules and regulations approved by the Tango Team.
💔Participants who do not attend the Livestream Event on their scheduled day/time (after confirmation!) will be disqualified from participating in future Tango events💔
🛑Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during events or live streams.
Don’t want to miss Tango’s biggest tournament yet? Make sure you first download the Tango Live app either on a desktop or from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. While you’re at it, keep checking our blog for even more updates!