THE COPACABANA CUP!
We won’t let the summer end! Beautiful people, bright personalities, fun in the sun and hot prizes🌋
Welcome to Tango’s first ever COPACABANA CUP, the ultimate battle for the Americas!🏖️
Prepare to discover 🔝TOP🔝 streamers from North, South & Central Americas in this special live tournament, starting September 7!
16 participants in a series of 30-minute battles in the fight for first place and Tango’s Copacabana Cup Champion title!👑
Keep summer alive with this hot new tournament format, with a unique experience for streamers and their fans!😎
🍹First Rounds🍹: September 7-8/9
💣Quarterfinals💣: September 11-12/13
🌴Semifinals🌴: September 13/14
❤️🔥Finals❤️🔥: September 14/15
Join to support your favorite Streamer and help them to be the best in this Copacabana CUP!☄️
Winning broadcasters will be awarded with exclusive prizes ⬇️
💎$1000 Awarded in Tango Diamonds
🎴NFT Card & Private Promoted Auction
🎉Promoted Celebration stream in honor of the Grand Winner
💎$500 Awarded in Tango Diamonds
🎉Promoted Celebration stream
💎$250 Awarded in Tango Diamonds
⚠️Any participants who do not attend the Livestream Event on their scheduled day/time will be disqualified from participating in future tango events😔
👉Streamers: How to Prepare for your Battle
- Post on your feed promotional banner appointed to you to get as many viewers as possible
- Connect with your scheduled opponents in advance. Make sure you follow them and they follow you before the battle begins
- 15 minutes before the start of the battle, start a joint stream with your opponent
- Check the hardware, sound quality, and internet connection
- Decide between yourselves who will start
👉Participant Rules & Guidelines:
- Giving yourself support via a second account, or an account that belongs to another participant is strictly forbidden.
- Participants who are late to a battle will be given 5 minutes to arrive. If they are unable to make it they will be disqualified and banned from future competitions.
- Audio-only streaming is not allowed, participants must have video turned on although face masks are permitted.
- Make sure you and your opponents are following each other before the battle begins.
- For any questions feel free to speak to your VIP or community managers directly.
- Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
- Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during any events or live streams.
- Tango holds the right to terminate the event and disqualify any abusive participants from the event.
- Battle must be set with a 30 min timer. A battle of less than 30 min will be disqualified.
- All Tango battles are subject to short time extensions when lead changes occur towards the end of the battle. They cannot be switched off and are considered a part of tournament rules.
- Overtime extension adds 30 seconds to the duration of a battle.
- Overtime extension happens only if both these conditions are met:
- When the timer is at 00:00 and the battle is supposed to end
- The battle leader changed in the last 30 seconds of the battle
- An extension may happen an unlimited number of times in a single battle
- If a battle disconnects in the 1st 5 min – restart within the same hour.
- After 5 min – User who was at the lead at time of disconnect wins unless difference is under 5000 coins, then battle will restart.
- If one side refuses to restart, it will be up to tango management (case by case basis) to decide the winner within one business day.
Make sure you first download the Tango Live app either on desktop or from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. While you’re at it, keep checking our blog for even more updates!