THE COPACABANA CUP!
We won’t let the summer end! Beautiful people, bright personalities, fun in the sun and hot prizes🌋
Welcome to Tango’s first ever COPACABANA CUP, the ultimate battle for the Americas!🏖️
Prepare to discover 🔝TOP🔝 streamers from North, South & Central Americas in this special live tournament, starting September 7!
16 participants in a series of 30-minute battles in the fight for first place and Tango’s Copacabana Cup Champion title!👑
Keep summer alive with this hot new tournament format, with a unique experience for streamers and their fans!😎
🍹First Rounds🍹: September 7-8/9
💣Quarterfinals💣: September 11-12/13
🌴Semifinals🌴: September 13/14
❤️🔥Finals❤️🔥: September 14/15
Join to support your favorite Streamer and help them to be the best in this Copacabana CUP!☄️
Winning broadcasters will be awarded with exclusive prizes ⬇️
💎$1000 Awarded in Tango Diamonds
🎴NFT Card & Private Promoted Auction
🎉Promoted Celebration stream in honor of the Grand Winner
💎$500 Awarded in Tango Diamonds
🎉Promoted Celebration stream
💎$250 Awarded in Tango Diamonds
⚠️Any participants who do not attend the Livestream Event on their scheduled day/time will be disqualified from participating in future tango events😔
👉Streamers: How to Prepare for your Battle
- Post on your feed promotional banner appointed to you to get as many viewers as possible
- Connect with your scheduled opponents in advance. Make sure you follow them and they follow you before the battle begins
- 15 minutes before the start of the battle, start a joint stream with your opponent
- Check the hardware, sound quality, and internet connection
- Decide between yourselves who will start
👉Participant Rules & Guidelines:
- Giving yourself support via a second account, or an account that belongs to another participant is strictly forbidden.
- Participants who are late to a battle will be given 5 minutes to arrive. If they are unable to make it they will be disqualified and banned from future competitions.
- Audio-only streaming is not allowed, participants must have video turned on although face masks are permitted.
- Make sure you and your opponents are following each other before the battle begins.
- For any questions feel free to speak to your VIP or community managers directly.
- Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
- Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during any events or live streams.
- Tango holds the right to terminate the event and disqualify any abusive participants from the event.
- Battle must be set with a 30 min timer. A battle of less than 30 min will be disqualified.
- All Tango battles are subject to short time extensions when lead changes occur towards the end of the battle. They cannot be switched off and are considered a part of tournament rules.
- Overtime extension adds 30 seconds to the duration of a battle.
- Overtime extension happens only if both these conditions are met:
- When the timer is at 00:00 and the battle is supposed to end
- The battle leader changed in the last 30 seconds of the battle
- An extension may happen an unlimited number of times in a single battle
- If a battle disconnects in the 1st 5 min – restart within the same hour.
- After 5 min – User who was at the lead at time of disconnect wins unless difference is under 5000 coins, then battle will restart.
- If one side refuses to restart, it will be up to tango management (case by case basis) to decide the winner within one business day.