HAND-PICKED BY TANGO’S PARTNERS!
Tango’s partners from Turkey exclusively are picking their top streamers to battle against each other in thrilling battles with huge prizes!
See your favorite streamers hand-picked by our top partners from Turkey as they battle for Victory. Whoever ends each battle with the most diamonds will be declared the winner!
All this leading to a final battle on August 25!
Enjoy thrilling knockout battles and support your favorites to be crowned the final Victor👑
NOW is the Moment: Turkey is on the Map and it’s getting HOT!🔥
Are You Ready for the Victory Showdown?📣
The tango Playoffs will be a series of battles between tango’s most popular existing families. But before the battles even begin, the families must compete in the qualifying m
🥊Qualifiers🥊: August 10-12
Streamers: How to apply for the tournament?
- Ensure you are registered under an active partner from Turkey
- You must have collected over 500,000 diamonds on Tango
- Submit your participation request directly to your partner
- All streamers applications must be submitted to Turkey Partners Team via: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 12
- Application must include streamers profile links
- As there are only 32 spots available, our team will select the top leading streamers!
- Each partner will receive a confirmation of their participating steamer.
There are only 32 spots available! Make sure you are guaranteed a spot in the Victory Partners Showdown.
📝Tournament Draw📝: August 13-14
Tournament battles are scheduled in advance. All participants must make sure they are available at their designated battle times to ensure participation.
- Each partner’s selected streamer will remain the participant in all Victory showdown battles.
- Matchups are selected at random and without Tango’s intervention.
- Battle times are chosen in consideration of both opponents’ time zones.
- Tournament draws and battle times cannot be reshuffled once brackets are set and schedules are published.
⚔️Round 1⚔️: August 16-17
Finally, the moment is NOW! The battles will begin and over the next 2 days the best streamers selected by Turkey’s Top Partners will battle their way to the next rounds!
🥊Round 2🥊: August 18-19 – Each battle will be 15 min duration. A battle of less or over 15 min will be disqualified.
🥉Quarterfinals🥉: August 22 – Each battle will be 15 min duration. A battle of less or over 15 min will be disqualified.
🥈Semifinals🥈: August 24 – Each battle will be 30 min duration. A battle of less or over 30 min will be disqualified.
🥇Finals🥇: August 25 – Each battle will be 30 min duration. A battle of less or over 30 min will be disqualified.
The top streamer representing their Partner will be crowned as the winner!👑
🥇First Place: tango.me/35deniz35
- $1000 awarded in Tango Diamonds
- Reserved spot in the next big event
- Celebration stream in honor of the grand winner
🥈Second Place: https://tango.me/mavis001
- $750 awarded in Tango Diamonds
🥉Third Place: tango.me/gul-1242
- $500 awarded in Tango Diamonds
All prizes are subject to earning a minimum of 100,000 diamonds on your final battle!
How to Prepare for your Battle
- Post on your feed promotional banner appointed to you to get as many viewers as possible
- Connect with your scheduled opponents in advance. Make sure you follow them and they follow you before the battle begins
- 15 minutes before the start of the battle, start a joint stream with your opponent
- Check the hardware, sound quality, and internet connection
- Decide between yourselves who will start
👉Participant Rules & Guidelines:
- Giving yourself support via a second account, or an account that belongs to another participant is strictly forbidden.
- Participants who are late to a battle will be given 5 minutes to arrive. If they are unable to make it they will be disqualified and banned from future competitions.
- Audio-only streaming is not allowed, participants must have video turned on although face masks are permitted.
- Make sure you and your opponents are following each other before the battle begins.
- For any questions feel free to speak to your VIP or community managers directly.
- Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
- Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during any events or live streams.
- Tango holds the right to terminate the event and disqualify any abusive participants from the event.
- All Tango battles during the first 2 rounds (August 15-19) must be set with a 15 min timer per each battle. A battle of less or over 15 min will be disqualified.
- All Tango battles during the quarterfinals, semifinals and finals (August 21-24) must be set with a 30 min timer per each battle. A battle of less or over 30 min will be disqualified.
- All Tango battles are subject to short time extensions when lead changes occur towards the end of the battle. They cannot be switched off and are considered a part of tournament rules.
- Overtime extension adds 20 seconds to the duration of a battle.
- Overtime extension happens only if both these conditions are met:
- When the timer is at 00:00 and the battle is supposed to end
- The battle leader changed in the last 20 seconds of the battle
- An extension may happen an unlimited number of times in a single battle
- If a battle disconnects in the 1st 5 min – restart within the same hour. After 5 min – User who was at the lead at time of disconnect wins unless difference is under 5000 coins, then battle will restart. If one side refuses to restart, it will be up to tango management (case by case basis) to decide the winner within one business day.
Don’t want to miss Tango’s biggest tournament yet? Make sure you first download the Tango Live app either on desktop or from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. While you’re at it, keep checking our blog for even more updates and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for exclusive deals and important information!