No Tricks, ALL TREATS on Tango!👻
Join us for our special annual Costume Contest, Halloween Auction, holiday parties and MORE as we creep it real this Halloween season.
Set up, dress up and make up for your special spooky stream, and party in style on Tango all month long!🔦
Tango’s Costume Contest will take place Oct. 27-31. Simply stream at least 31 Minutes in your costume anytime Halloween weekend & hashtag your stream #TangoHalloween to enter!
Top 4 streamers for each of the 5 categories will duel in 30-Min Multi-Battles for the top!🏆
*5 Winners will be crowned & win prizes🎁
Tango Official will host a special winner’s reveal party on Nov. 6, complete with costumes, prizes, and live musical performances from some of our biggest artists🎭
Ask your fans to join and help choose YOU to be the best BOO on Tango🧟
More Details Below👇
🕯️Halloween Schedule 🕯️
🗓️Oct.20 – Oct. 31: Halloween Holiday Streams
🗓️Oct. 28 – Nov. 1: Halloween NFT Auction
🗓️Oct. 27 – Oct. 31: Halloween Costume Contest
🗓️Nov. 2: Finalists announced
🗓️Nov. 4: 5 finalist multi-battles to crown costume contest winners from each category
🗓️Nov. 6: Tango’s Halloween Party & Costume Contest Winner’s Reveal!
How to enter the Costume Party?
🚩Livestream for at least 31 minutes in your best costume from Oct. 27 till Oct. 31.
🚩Make sure you add the hashtag to participate:
Tango’s team will follow your stream and feed & pick 4 lucky winners from each of the following categories:
The most hair-raising broadcast will lead you to victory! Make your viewers scream!
Halloween is one of the funnest holidays. Make the viewers laugh and have fun to get the reward!🤣
🎃 Most Creative
Think outside of the box and bring frightfully fantastic Halloween ideas to life!💀
🧟 Best Makeup
Show your inner creativity with an awesome makeup look, use your imagination!👀
🕸️ Best Stream Setup
Atmosphere says it all! Decorate your stream and transform your background for a haunting display!🔦
On Nov. 4, the 4 finalists Tango selects in each category will compete against each other in 30-minute multi-battles. In this round, fans & viewers will have their chance to select the best of them all!🧙
Need some ideas for your stream? Check out our most blog post here: How To Make Your Livestream Halloween Ready!
This Halloween we have only treats – no tricks!😉
The winner of each category will be awarded 💎10 000 diamonds!
Winners will be announced on Tango’s Halloween Party stream Nov. 6!
👻If you were chosen by the Tango team and viewers as the winner in your category, you will be contacted by a Tango team member and asked to join the Winners Announcement party in your award-worthy costume!👻
👉How to Prepare for your Battle:
- Post on your feed promotional banner appointed to you to get as many viewers as possible
- Connect with your scheduled opponents in advance. Make sure you follow them and they follow you before the battle begins
- 15 minutes before the start of the battle, start a joint stream with your opponent
- Check the hardware, sound quality, and internet connection
- Decide between yourselves who will start
- Battle must be set to 30 minutes using the timer. A battle of less than 30 min will be disqualified.
- All Tango battles are subject to short time extensions when lead changes occur towards the end of the battle. They cannot be switched off and are considered a part of tournament rules.
- Overtime extension adds 30 seconds to the duration of a battle.
- Overtime extension happens only if both these conditions are met:
- When the timer is at 00:00 and the battle is supposed to end
- The battle leader changed in the last 30 seconds of the battle
- An extension may happen an unlimited number of times in a single battle
- If a battle disconnects in the first 5 min – you can attempt to restart battle with the same participants in the same hour. After 5 min – User who was at the lead at time of disconnect wins unless the difference is under 5000 coins, then the battle will restart. If one side refuses to restart, it will be up to tango management (case by case basis) to decide the winner within one business day.
- Supporting & gifting yourself via a second account, or an account that belongs to another participant, is strictly forbidden.
- Participants who are late to a battle will be given 5 minutes to arrive. If they are unable to make it they will be disqualified and banned from future competitions.
- Audio-only streaming is not allowed, participants must have video turned on although face masks are permitted.
- Make sure you and your opponents are following each other before the battle begins.
- For any questions feel free to speak to your VIP or community managers directly.
- Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
- Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during any events or live streams.
- Tango holds the right to terminate the event and disqualify any abusive participants from the event.
⚠️Any participants who do not attend the Livestream Event (after the confirmation!) on their scheduled day/time will be disqualified from participating in future tango events😔
Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during any events or live streams.
Don’t want to miss Tango’s biggest tournament yet? Make sure you first download the Tango Live app either on desktop or from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. While you’re at it, keep checking our blog for even more updates and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for exclusive deals and important information!