Now is your moment to embark on the race around the world!
Join us for a Multi-Battles journey as we take you through: Saudi-Arabia, Turkey, Egypt and India.
This is your chance to support opponents from your represented country, and help them win The Amazing Race around the world!🌍
AUG. 29 – SEPT. 2
🚩4 Days 4 Different Countries
🚩48 Streamers competing to Win: Only 3 Winners will be crowned Amazing Race Winner!
🚩Every day from Aug. 29 – Sep.1, 12 Top Streamers from each country will battle in 3 15-Min Multi-Battles for a chance to appear in the Championship!
🚩Every day, each country will have 3 winners, based on their earned coins during a 15-min multi-battle.
🚩 The Top 3 Daily Winners will represent their country in the Grand Championship on Sept. 2 – competing against other top streamers from Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt and
🇪🇬 Egypt: Monday, Aug. 29 🇪🇬 Egypt:
🇮🇳 India: Tuesday, Aug. 30
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia: Wednesday, Aug. 31
🇹🇷Turkey: Thursday, Sept. 1
*3 15-Min Multi-Battles
👑the amazing race championship👑
Friday, Sept. 2nd
Each of the 3 winning streamers will represent their country and compete in the final championship, a 30-min Multi-Battle, for a chance to win The Amazing Race.
*3 30-Min Championship Battles:
⭐1st Place Winners from each country will only compete against each other
⭐2nd Place Winners from each country will only compete against each other
⭐3rd Place Winners from each country will only compete against each other
1st – 100,000 Diamonds 💎💎💎
2nd – 50,000 Diamonds 💎💎
3rd – 25,000 Diamonds 💎
⚠️ Any participants who do not attend the Livestream Event on their scheduled day/time will be disqualified from participating in future tango events😔
👉Streamers: How to Prepare for your Battle
- Post on your feed promotional banner appointed to you to get as many viewers as possible
- Connect with your scheduled opponents in advance. Make sure you follow them and they follow you before the battle begins
- 15 minutes before the start of the battle, start a joint stream with your opponent
- Check the hardware, sound quality, and internet connection
- Decide between yourselves who will start
👉Participant Rules & Guidelines:
- Giving yourself support via a second account, or an account that belongs to another participant is strictly forbidden.
- Participants who are late to a battle will be given 5 minutes to arrive. If they are unable to make it they will be disqualified and banned from future competitions and Tango events.
- Audio-only streaming is not allowed, participants must have video turned on although face masks are permitted.
- Make sure you and your opponents are following each other before the battle begins.
- Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
- Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, sexual behavior or abusive content during any promoted livestreams or events.
- All participants in Tango Events and promoted Livestreams must be fully dressed, otherwise they will be disqualified.
- Tango holds the right to terminate the event and disqualify any abusive participants from the event.
- All Tango battles during Aug. 29- Sept. 1 must be set with a 15 min timer per each battle. A battle of less or over 15 min will be disqualified.
- All Tango battles during the Final Championship, Sept. 2nd must be set with a 30 min timer per each battle. A battle of less or over 30 min will be disqualified.
- Winners of each rank can only compete against winners of the same rank in the final battle.
- All Tango battles are subject to short time extensions when lead changes occur towards the end of the battle. They cannot be switched off and are considered a part of tournament rules.
- Overtime extension adds 20 seconds to the duration of a battle.
- Overtime extension happens only if both these conditions are met:
- When the timer is at 00:00 and the battle is supposed to end
- The battle leader changed in the last 20 seconds of the battle
- An extension may happen an unlimited number of times in a single battle
- If a battle disconnects during the first 5 min – participants will require to restart their battle within the same hour.
- If a battle disconnects after 5 min from battle start time – participant who was at the lead at time of disconnect wins unless difference is under 5000 coins, then battle will restart.
- If one side refuses to restart, it will be up to tango management (case by case basis) to decide the winner within one business day.
Make sure you first download the Tango Live app either on desktop or from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. While you’re at it, keep checking our blog for even more updates!