Now is your moment to embark on the race around the world!
Join us for a Multi-Battles journey as we take you through: Saudi-Arabia, Turkey, Egypt and India.
This is your chance to support opponents from your represented country, and help them win The Amazing Race around the world!🌍
AUG. 29 – SEPT. 2
🚩4 Days 4 Different Countries
🚩48 Streamers competing to Win: Only 3 Winners will be crowned Amazing Race Winner!
🚩Every day from Aug. 29 – Sep.1, 12 Top Streamers from each country will battle in 3 15-Min Multi-Battles for a chance to appear in the Championship!
🚩Every day, each country will have 3 winners, based on their earned coins during a 15-min multi-battle.
🚩 The Top 3 Daily Winners will represent their country in the Grand Championship on Sept. 2 – competing against other top streamers from Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Egypt and
🇪🇬 Egypt: Monday, Aug. 29 🇪🇬 Egypt:
🇮🇳 India: Tuesday, Aug. 30
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia: Wednesday, Aug. 31
🇹🇷Turkey: Thursday, Sept. 1
*3 15-Min Multi-Battles
👑the amazing race championship👑
Friday, Sept. 2nd
Each of the 3 winning streamers will represent their country and compete in the final championship, a 30-min Multi-Battle, for a chance to win The Amazing Race.
*3 30-Min Championship Battles:
⭐1st Place Winners from each country will only compete against each other
⭐2nd Place Winners from each country will only compete against each other
⭐3rd Place Winners from each country will only compete against each other
1st – 100,000 Diamonds 💎💎💎
2nd – 50,000 Diamonds 💎💎
3rd – 25,000 Diamonds 💎
⚠️ Any participants who do not attend the Livestream Event on their scheduled day/time will be disqualified from participating in future tango events😔
👉Streamers: How to Prepare for your Battle
- Post on your feed promotional banner appointed to you to get as many viewers as possible
- Connect with your scheduled opponents in advance. Make sure you follow them and they follow you before the battle begins
- 15 minutes before the start of the battle, start a joint stream with your opponent
- Check the hardware, sound quality, and internet connection
- Decide between yourselves who will start
👉Participant Rules & Guidelines:
- Giving yourself support via a second account, or an account that belongs to another participant is strictly forbidden.
- Participants who are late to a battle will be given 5 minutes to arrive. If they are unable to make it they will be disqualified and banned from future competitions and Tango events.
- Audio-only streaming is not allowed, participants must have video turned on although face masks are permitted.
- Make sure you and your opponents are following each other before the battle begins.
- Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
- Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, sexual behavior or abusive content during any promoted livestreams or events.
- All participants in Tango Events and promoted Livestreams must be fully dressed, otherwise they will be disqualified.
- Tango holds the right to terminate the event and disqualify any abusive participants from the event.
- All Tango battles during Aug. 29- Sept. 1 must be set with a 15 min timer per each battle. A battle of less or over 15 min will be disqualified.
- All Tango battles during the Final Championship, Sept. 2nd must be set with a 30 min timer per each battle. A battle of less or over 30 min will be disqualified.
- Winners of each rank can only compete against winners of the same rank in the final battle.
- All Tango battles are subject to short time extensions when lead changes occur towards the end of the battle. They cannot be switched off and are considered a part of tournament rules.
- Overtime extension adds 20 seconds to the duration of a battle.
- Overtime extension happens only if both these conditions are met:
- When the timer is at 00:00 and the battle is supposed to end
- The battle leader changed in the last 20 seconds of the battle
- An extension may happen an unlimited number of times in a single battle
- If a battle disconnects during the first 5 min – participants will require to restart their battle within the same hour.
- If a battle disconnects after 5 min from battle start time – participant who was at the lead at time of disconnect wins unless difference is under 5000 coins, then battle will restart.
- If one side refuses to restart, it will be up to tango management (case by case basis) to decide the winner within one business day.