Tango is thrilled to announce the Event of the Year –
“India’s Partner Battle”, and this time with even BIGGER Prizes!
64 of India’s best Hosts from the 16 top-performing Partners will be competing one on one to determine the WINNER!
Top-performing 4 Hosts & 2 Agencies will be selected as winners and awarded with below:
If you’re one of the lucky ones, make sure you post a photo of your incredible physical gift on your social media and Tango feed so that everyone can see it!
India’s Partner Battle, surpass your will!
- This is a battle event where 16 Top partners will be chosen by Tango Officials based on their performances in the past months.
- Registration Sheet maintained by Tango Official: Agencies will select their 4 best hosts + 1 Substitute back-up host for battles,
- Partner manager will inform partners of the battles schedules and share their banners
- The schedule and opponent will be decided by Tango Officials
- Host/Partner must capture the PK score at the end of each battle as a screenshot or video recording.
- Partner to check host DP, and follow up 24 hours prior to battle.
- The hosts must follow each other and be LIVE on Tango at least 10-15 min before the scheduled time.
All PK Battles will be held between 9.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST
- The 2 Partners left standing will be the winners & will be given coins so they can support their host for their efforts.
- The top 4 hosts will be given a physical prize, as mentioned above
Tournament Rules & Guidelines:
- Host internet connection must be working properly.
- Audio-mode streaming is not allowed in competition battles, participants must have video turned ON.
- Host has to upload a PK poster on his or her Tango profile & feed 24 hours in advance.
- Rounds 1, 2, and 3 will be 15-min Battles. Quarterfinals, Semifinals & Finals will be 30-min Battles.
- Giving yourself support via a second account, or an account that belongs to another participant is strictly forbidden.
- Participants who are late to a battle will be given 5 minutes to arrive. If they are unable to make it they will be disqualified and banned from future competitions.
- When the timer runs out, whoever wins the most Diamonds moves up a round for a chance to compete at the Finals!
- Tournament draws and battle times cannot be reshuffled once brackets are set and schedules are published.
- Make sure you and your opponents are following each other before the battle begins.
- For any questions feel free to speak to your partner managers directly.
- Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
- Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during any events or live streams.
- Tango holds the right to terminate the event and disqualify any abusive participants from the event.
- Any required changes can only be made after Tango approval only.
- All Tango battles are subject to short time extensions when lead changes occur towards the end of the battle. They cannot be switched off and are considered a part of tournament rules.
- Overtime extension adds 20 seconds to the duration of a battle.
- Overtime extension happens only if both these conditions are met:
- When the timer is at 00:00 and the battle is supposed to end
- The battle leader changed in the last 20 seconds of the battle
- An extension may happen an unlimited number of times in a single battle
Check Out Tango’s Feed for Posts & Updates!
⭐Tango will display a list of winners on the Tango India Community page so everyone can see who is leading the event!
⭐You can check with your respective Partner Manager for any doubt about your Rank.
⭐Make sure you promote your battles with your followers and ask for gifts if you want to make it to the TOP!
Tango reserves the right to amend, remove, or otherwise change the rules, without further notice. Tango also reserves the right to make a judgment on cases not specifically covered by or that go against the rule book in order to preserve the spirit of fair competition.
Don’t want to miss Tango’s biggest event yet? Make sure you first download the Tango Live app either on your desktop or from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. While you’re at it, keep checking our blog/official Feed Posts for even more updates, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for exclusive deals and important information!