Spring is Here, and it’s HEATING UP with the most exciting Tournament of the Season!🔥🔥🔥
Step up to the challenge and go head-to-head with the best of the best to win the 💐BEST OF TANGO – SPRING EDITION!💐
With the BIGGEST and BEST prizes up for grabs, you’ll be on the edge of your seat with excitement as you experience the ultimate thrill for a chance to WIN the Title!👑
NOW’S your chance to emerge victorious in the thrilling Knockout Battles and reach the Finals for the GRAND Prize!💪
📆 Dates & Structure: April 26 – May 6 📆
🌻Round 1: April 26-27 – 64 users (2 Days, 16 Multi-Battles of 4, 30-Min Each)
🌷Quarterfinals: April 29 – 16 users (1 Day, 8 Battles of 2, 30-Min Each)
🌼Semifinals: May 4 – 8 users (1 Day, 4 Battles of 2, 30-Min Each)
🌸Finals: May 6 – 4 users (1 Day, 1 Multi-Battle of 4, 30-Min Each)
Live Matchups – https://tango.me/tournaments/BestOfTangoSpringEdition
🙋HOW WILL IT WORK?🙋
🤼 64 Creators will compete in a Multi-Round Tournament
🙌We will be choosing the Top 64 most active Creators from the past month to battle it out in our upcoming Tournament!
*⚠️While we carefully select our Participants, we also reserve the right to Nominate and Replace Individuals as needed. It’s important to note that Tango has the right to disqualify any participant who violates the rules. Our top priority is to ensure a fair and thrilling competition for all. Get ready to bring your A-game!
⚔️30-min multi-battles (Round 1) and 30-minute single battles from Quarterfinals – Finals.
⚔️Creators in each battle must compete to get the most gifts from their supporters.
⚔️At the end of the battle, whoever wins the most gifts, moves up a round for a chance to compete in the Finals and be crowned 💐Best of Tango: Spring Edition!💐
⚔️Winners of each battle get a 10% Tango Winner’s Bonus in addition to their Battle earnings!
⚔️HELP YOUR FAVORITE WIN: Send more Gifts to Support your Top Creators in the Tournament!🎁
💎$2,000 awarded in Tango Diamonds
🎗️BEST OF TANGO🥇(Tango Ribbon)
🎉Afterparty stream in your honor, especially promoted!
💎$1,000 awarded in Tango Diamonds
🎗️BEST OF TANGO🥈(Tango Ribbon)
🎉Promoted Celebration stream
💎$500 awarded in Tango Diamonds
🎗️BEST OF TANGO🥉(Tango Ribbon)
🎉Promoted Celebration stream
Top Supporters Prizes:
Awarded to Top 3 Overall Supporters from all tournament rounds:
🎴Exclusive Personalized Tango Auction Card
🎁Custom Gift (Up To 8 Sec, Min. 5K Coins) live for 60 days
🏆3 Extra Free Weekly Loyalty Gift
🎁Custom Gift (Up To 5 Sec, Min. 5K Coins) live for 60 days
🏆2 Extra Free Weekly Loyalty Gift
🏆1 Extra Free Weekly Loyalty Gift
- The number of Participants, Rounds, Dates, and Battle duration time is set according to the Tournament Structure mentioned above.
- The battle must be set using the timer in the live-stream settings and in accordance with the minutes assigned for each Round, as mentioned above. A battle set for less than the required time will be disqualified.
- All Tango battles are subject to short time extensions when lead changes occur towards the end of the battle. They cannot be switched off and are considered a part of tournament rules.
- Overtime extension adds 30 seconds to the duration of a battle.
- Overtime extension happens only if both these conditions are met:
- When the timer is at 00:00, and the battle is supposed to end
- The battle leader changed in the last 30 seconds of the battle
- An extension may happen an unlimited number of times in a single battle
If a battle disconnects in the first 5 min – you can attempt to restart the battle with the same participants in the same hour. After 5 min – The user who was at the lead at the time of disconnect wins unless the difference is under 5000 coins, then the battle will restart. If one side refuses to restart, it will be up to tango management (case by case basis) to decide the winner within one business day.
- Confirm your participation by replying to your invitation message!
- Tournament battle dates/times/matchups are scheduled in advance and subject to changes.
- Supporting & gifting yourself via a second account or an account that belongs to another participant is strictly forbidden.
- Participants who are late to a battle will be given 5 minutes to arrive. They will be disqualified and banned from future competitions if they cannot make it.
- Audio-only streaming is not allowed; participants must have video turned on, although face masks are permitted.
- Make sure you and your opponents follow each other before the battle begins.
- For any questions, please speak to your VIP or community managers directly.
- Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
- Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during events or live streams.
- Tango holds the right to terminate the event and disqualify any abusive participants from the event.
- Due to marketing purposes, only white-listed streamers who adhere to Tango guidelines with safe, non-adult content will be allowed to participate in the official event and win.
- Official Winners are subject to classification and qualifications under rules and regulations approved by the Tango Team.
💔Participants who do not attend the Livestream Event on their scheduled day/time (after confirmation!) will be disqualified from participating in future Tango events💔
🛑Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions. Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during events or live streams.
Don’t want to miss Tango’s biggest tournament yet? Make sure you first download the Tango Live app either on a desktop or from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. While you’re at it, keep checking our blog for even more updates!