THE STRONGEST CREATORS OF THE YEAR COMPETE FOR THE BEST OF TANGO 2022!
How to Enter?
🔝 Appear in Tango’s in-app All-Time Creator Leaderboard by DEC. 11 for a chance to qualify*!
💪 Bring your best and keep streaming all week long! Show the Tango community who’s in charge with the Top Creators of the Year!🥳
📆 DEC. 07 – DEC. 11 is YOUR chance to reach TOP 100 BEST CREATORS ON TANGO!**
🤔 Who will they be?
*By qualify means to become a nominee* to participate in the Best of Tango Tournament
*Nominee is NOT a WINNER!
Participants could be subject to additional Tango Committee confirmation, review, and replacement based on Tango Management Decision
**TOP 100 is not the final number of participants. Final number of participants to be revealed on Dec.12-17 (ETA)
How Will it Work?
⚔️ 64 Top creators worldwide will compete in a multi-round tournament with 30-min multi-battles (Round 1) and 30-minute single battles (Quarterfinals onwards).
⚔️ Creators in each battle must compete to get the most gifts from their supporters
⚔️ At the end of the battle, whoever wins the most Coins moves up a round for a chance to compete in the Finals and be crowned All-Time Best of Tango CHAMPION!👑
⚔️ Winners of each battle get a 10% Tango Winner’s Bonus in addition to their Battle earnings and massive prizes!🎁
🚩 64 Participants
🚩 Rounds 1 – 16 Multi-Battles (30 min.)
🚩 Quarterfinals – 8 Multi-Battles (30 min.)
🚩 Semifinals: 2 Battles (30-min.)
🚩 Finals: 1 Battle (30-min.)
*Battle details are subject to changes.
Confirm your participation!📝
Tournament battles are scheduled in advance. All participants must make sure they are available at these 30-minute time slots to ensure participation (according to the Round Rules mentioned above and Battle Rules mentioned below).
If a participant is unavailable, Tango reserves the right to replace participants.
⚠️Any participants who do not attend the Livestream Event (after the confirmation!) on their scheduled day/time will be disqualified from participating in future tango events😔
🔝TOURNAMENT DATES: DEC. 17 – DEC. 29*
*Dates are subject to changes.
ROUND 1: DEC. 17 – DEC. 20
QUARTERFINALS: DEC. 22 – DEC. 23
SEMIFINALS: DEC. 27
FINALS: DEC. 29
⚔️MATCHUPS (and Tournament Schedule) 👇
💎 $2,022 awarded in Tango Diamonds
🎴Exclusive Personalised Tango Auction Card
🎗️BEST OF TANGO🥇(Tango Ribbon)
🎉Afterparty stream in your honor, especially promoted!
🏆🏆🏆Reserved slot in Tango’s next big tournament
💎$1,022 awarded in Tango Diamonds
🎗️BEST OF TANGO 🥈(Tango Ribbon)
🎉Promoted Celebration stream
💎$522 awarded in Tango Diamonds
🎗️BEST OF TANGO🥉 (Tango Ribbon)
🎉Promoted Celebration stream
👉How to Prepare for your Battle:
- Post on your feed a promotional banner appointed to you to get as many viewers as possible
- Connect with your scheduled opponents in advance. Make sure you follow them, and they follow you before the battle begins
- 15 minutes before the start of the battle, start a joint stream with your opponent
- Check the hardware, sound quality, and internet connection
- Decide between yourselves who will start
- The Number of participants, Rounds, Dates, and Battle duration time will be revealed on Dec.17
The battle must be set with a 30 min timer according to the Round rules. A battle of less than 30 min will be disqualified.
- All Tango battles are subject to short time extensions when lead changes occur towards the end of the battle. They cannot be switched off and are considered a part of tournament rules.
- Overtime extension adds 30 seconds to the duration of a battle.
- Overtime extension happens only if both these conditions are met:
- When the timer is at 00:00, and the battle is supposed to end
- The battle leader changed in the last 30 seconds of the battle
- An extension may happen an unlimited number of times in a single battle
- If a battle disconnects in the first 5 min – you can attempt to restart the battle with the same participants in the same hour. After 5 min – The user who was at the lead at the time of disconnect wins unless the difference is under 5000 coins, then the battle will restart. If one side refuses to restart, it will be up to tango management (case by a case basis) to decide the winner within one business day.
- Supporting & gifting yourself via a second account or an account that belongs to another participant is strictly forbidden.
- Participants who are late to a battle will be given 5 minutes to arrive. They will be disqualified and banned from future competitions if they cannot make it.
- Audio-only streaming is not allowed; participants must have video turned on, although face masks are permitted.
- Make sure you and your opponents follow each other before the battle begins.
- For any questions, feel free to speak to your VIP or community managers directly.
- Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
- Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during events or live streams.
- Tango holds the right to terminate the event and disqualify any abusive participants from the event.
- Due to marketing purposes, only white-listed creators who adhere to Tango guidelines with safe, non-adult content will be allowed to participate in the official event and win.
- Tango committee is reviewing all winners and will decide qualifications based on the above criteria.
- Official Winners are subject to classification and qualifications under rules and regulations approved by the Tango Team.
Tango Rules and Guidelines must be followed during competitions.
Tango does not tolerate disrespectful, violent, or abusive behavior during events or live streams.
Don’t want to miss Tango’s biggest tournament yet? Make sure you first download the Tango Live app either on a desktop or from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. While you’re at it, keep checking our blog for even more updates, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for exclusive deals and important information!